The Joys of twins PLUS one!
Labels: Bathtime
posted by Clint and Traci at 2:07 PM
I can't wait for them to see this when they're about 13!! But they are cuter than two bugs in a rug.Mom
So Cute!!!! Do they have a lot of bath toys?
Love it. I'm sure Kev will torture them about it later in life.
My butt looks just like that, I will send you a picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
I can't wait for them to see this when they're about 13!! But they are cuter than two bugs in a rug.
Mom
So Cute!!!! Do they have a lot of bath toys?
Love it. I'm sure Kev will torture them about it later in life.
My butt looks just like that, I will send you a picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home