Yea...our first post!!!
Hey Everyone!!! So we have finally entered the 21st Century and are attempting to keep up with a simple blog rather then emailing everyone....so now you can all come check us out when you want to....hopefully we'll be able to keep up with updating the blog with posts, pics, videos, etc...more often then just emailing. I'll (Trace) probably be the main updater so I'll have to figure out how to do cool things....most likely with the help from Clint. AND can you believe it???...We have started the blog before the twins are a year old!!!! So please come check us out anytime and leave us some feedback/comments....we love to hear from everyone and how they are doing as well!!!!
Labels: Everyday

7 Comments:
Yay! Congrats on your first blog post. I'll be sure to check back often :)
It's terrific! Now we can look at everyone whenever/ And we're getting there (the 21st century) just a little slower than most. Love ya all, Mom & Dad
this is the world we live in..... R & J have a blog before they can talk! and OUR birthdays are coming up eh? cool!
What a great idea Trace!!! We had such a good time spending time with you and the adorable twosome a few weeks ago. This will be a a great way for us to keep up and keep in touch!!! Keep us posted on the Birthday plans, it's a big one!!
Hey Guys!!! We're so glad you have a blog now! You will inspire us to keep up with our blog. I can't believe their birthday is coming up!!
This is pretty cool keeping up with the twins. Keep posting info for us, thanks
More posts, please. :)
I know, in your spare time....
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home